For a quote or to discuss your travel needs please contact us on 01865 735377
Terms and Conditions
- If there are any variations in the scheduled journey as documented in the confirmation email, the customer will be charged accordingly. This includes unscheduled mileage, unscheduled service time, unscheduled waiting time and unscheduled car parking charges. These charges must be settled within 14 days of the journey.
- We will do everything possible to ensure the security of our passengers and their property. However, customer’s property is carried entirely at their own risk and we shall not be held responsible or liable for loss, theft or damage of any such property.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger whose behaviour poses a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle, or any other passenger.
- Our vehicles are strictly non-smoking.
- Any damage caused by a customer to the vehicle will be billed to them. This includes repair work and valeting.
- Our chauffeur will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, taking into account weather, traffic and road conditions, unless the customer instructs otherwise at the time of booking.
- Our chauffeur will do absolutely everything he can to ensure punctuality; but if delays are caused by circumstances outside our control, we cannot be held responsible.
- We reserve the right to arrange for an alternative driver or vehicle should the pre-booked vehicle or driver become unavailable at short notice.
- All accounts are subject to a credit check and all invoices are due 14 days after issue. New accounts may be required to make upfront payment for the first month on request.